Saturday, January 9, 2010

Documentaries on Religion and Politics

Recently I watch some documentaries from this link:


Some of them are quite impressing (to be honest some of them are also boring).
In the "religion" section "God's Next Army" is really interesting.

You can watch it free from here:


The comments of one of the students were really striking for me.
He was stating the problems of homosexuality and abortion will be solved by the forces
of the light lead by ex-president George Bush. These students are educated to
establish (or maybe protect) the Christian Republic of the "holy" nation.
Please someone tell me the difference between Iran's fundamentalist perspective
and the Republicans' (here I have to recommend Tariq Ali's book "The clash of the Fundamentalisms").

Are these guys aware of the fact that they are being used by the politicians and corporate America?

Also please watch the documentaries on Israeli and American brutalities in Palestine and Iraq.
I feel like I have to do something... I just can't stand it anymore...







No comments: